Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
The Digital Commerce Analyst role will be responsible for working closely with the brand eCommerce teams to drive order optimization, efficiency and accuracy for the digital consumer order experience. Develop a strong understanding of end-to-end user consumer user flows from order to shipment. Be a key driver of ensuring a flawless order flow and interface with key functions within Acushnet including Finance, Customer Service and IT.
- Provide analysis of detailed requirements in collaboration with business users and delivery team to identify order management issues, features, functions and recommend enhancements in partnership with ecommerce business teams.
- Resolving all major incidents related to the order management system and work with cross functional teams to resolution.
- Primary owner of functionality and responsible for testing all defects and acceptance testing for issue resolution. Responsible for testing/quality assurance and performance tuning
- Work closely with customer service teams to identify systemic issues
- Provide creative suggestions on how to improve processes and related digital solutions (consider always stability and scalability). Utilizes industry knowledge and research to evaluate potential solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation for all order management features and functions. Weekly or Monthly reporting on website KPIâ€™s to eCommerce teams.
- Responsible for ongoing testing of order management and order flow to ensure stability and proactive identification of issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in eCommerce.
- Strong project management skills with background in eCommerce process, technical or business acumen.
- eCommerce order management and 3rd party platform experience preferred (Salesforce, Hybris, Cybersource, Vertex, Adyen)
- Experience with end-to-end eCommerce business processes
- Proven ability to partner with peers with Strong organizational skills
- Good facilitation skills and experience in organizing and coordinating workshops and meetings Strong conflict management skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Access, Excel and PowerPoint) applications Experience with consumer platform testing