Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The MM/PP Manager, Global Business Solutions is responsible for the design, development & management of business system solutions for Callaway Golf. We leverage both SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA in the region and will support both. The incumbent will partner with business leaders and stakeholders to identify solutions to business needs, leveraging technology to add value to the company.
Must have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives. This role will need to be a strong team leader who can develop their own resources while building strong cross-team collaboration and solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide solutions for business needs to support the Sourcing and Procurement business areas
- Manage the design, implementation of large cross functional size projects such as implementing SAP Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Prioritize resources and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives.
- Establish, grow, and enhance collaborative relationships with global business leads.
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects/solutions for multiple business areas and regions
- Collaborate within the department to ensure alignment and adherence to stated goals.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs.
- Mentor/develop/motivate staff.
- Ongoing evaluation of direct staff for required skills and experience.
- Manage internal/external resources as “virtual” project teams.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Expert knowledge of SAP MM/PP Solutions including: Procurement, planning, store operations and integration to other areas
- Expert, in-depth business process and industry knowledge in retail, apparel and fashion business.
- Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices
- Excellent management and leadership skills: people, process and technology.
- Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnership at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
- Diverse background with broad knowledge of solution platforms, custom development, package implementations to work on highly complex projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience including procure to pay/materials management configuration
- Minimum 3 years of managing a team providing SAP solution delivery and day-to-day end user support.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.