Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under general supervision, assists in analyzing and resolving routine to complex solutions within SAP Business Intelligence (BI) environment including providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, designing and developing reporting systems, solutions and procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives. Participates in BW projects working with cross-functional Operations teams and business users to address business or system requirements and/or issues. Performs system support activities including maintenance or creation of: application code, processing routines or procedures and report generators. Represents Callaway Golf’s Operations department to all levels of the company, including senior staff and international offices. Professionalism, a sense of ownership and responsibility as well as strong communication skills is required for success in this position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, configure, implement and support SAP’s Business Intelligence solutions.
- Design and support complex extraction, transformation and loading of SAP BI Data.
- Support all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support/maintenance.
- Adhere to and enforce established standards and best practices to deliver stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
- Produce requirements documents from business area and technical input.
- Work with business areas to promote the use and adoption of Callaway’s reporting tools.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and Business Partners.
- Identify project tasks and provide accurate estimates for completion of basic business solutions.
- Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies. (i.e. demonstrate superior problem resolution)
- Create and compile functional documentation including: unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks as assigned by superior.
- Adhere to and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures.
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to senior team members.
- Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Ability to work directly with business analysts to translate functional design into technical specifications.
- Intermediate business process knowledge and ability to provide context to requirements.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written including ability to conduct informal presentations and workshops.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP BI data modeling, data staging, data extraction, and logical/physical database design.
- Strong working knowledge and problem solving skills related to SAP Business Objects Webintelligence and SAP Business Warehouse.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Xcelsius (SAP Dashboards), Design Studio and Lumira are a plus.
- Intermediate working knowledge with the application of BI Portal solutions.
- Intermediate working knowledge with data cleansing, aggregating, transforming and validating the data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Demonstrate strong conceptual reasoning and discretionary judgment.
- Intermediate knowledge of an SDLC process.
- Intermediate working knowledge with integrating Business Warehouse with non-SAP operational systems.
- Moderate working knowledge with researching OSS, service packs, BW versions & plug-in information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subject, or equivalent additional work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years SAP Business Warehouse implementation experience, preferably in a corporate manufacturing environment.
- Courses or certifications in SAP BI solutions preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.