Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Links and Kings is proud to be part of the Acushnet portfolio of brands. We produce super-premium hand-crafted leather golf products made from the finest materials from around the world. We strive to make every Links & Kings creation a statement of luxury, not just a product.
Responsible for Links & Kings product management inclusive of profiling golfer segmentation, product & consumer market research and involvement of 3-Year US product strategy. This role will work cross-functionally to manage design, development, operations, to ensure successful US product launches. Assist in the product development flow of L&K product categories to the production facility.
- Manage and execute new product plans for US L&K products in accordance with the US product creation calendar; from concept to creation/design of the final product.
- Lead the US communication of the L&K product commercialization schedule and ensure timely product launches for the US.
- Work with Operations group on final specification details to ensure launch requirements are met.
- Work with L&K management team to hit gross margin targets according to annual BP.
- Drive seasonal and energy collection product line strategies and line plans and category/product briefs and manage an actionable pricing strategy that delivers business objectives.
- Support L&K DTC platform with product development, strategy, and execution.
- Conduct competitive leather golf and accessories market analysis and competitive review to identify market opportunities, competitive threats and trends to determine new product opportunities.
- Partner with designers, material, and product vendors production facility to commercialize the best in class product.
- Work with pertinent internal departments for product set-up, and the Legal Dept to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Present new product introductions at US sales meetings.
- Lead the Product Development Meetings and Product Knowledge Sessions Travel for Market Research, Travel w/ Sales Reps and Overseas suppliers as needed.
- Report observations and make field recommendations.
- Coordinate all aspects of the PGA Show, Sales Meeting, Catalog, photoshoots, and sales reps samples with Marketing, Sales team - Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree required - Preferably in Product Management or Marketing
- 3-5 years in business operations or product management required with a demonstrated record of success and expanding responsibilities.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of product development, forecasting and consumer communications. Knowledge of golf marketplace and strong knowledge of the game of golf preferred.
- Willing to learn and understand the L&K brand positioning.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills,
- Proficient in an ERP system (Infor M3), Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop / Acrobat Pro.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on-site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).