Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
Responsible for partnering with the business to effectively manage day to day employee relations activities in assigned Ball Plant while also supporting strategic objectives across Golf Ball Operations. The position serves as a key partner to management on human resource-related topics. Responsible to understand the business, goals, HR trends and how people and company culture fit into short-term and long-term strategies and objectives.
- Work with and assist business leaders to develop and direct a people agenda that supports organizational goals. Provide insight and assist in the creation of recommendations regarding change management, performance management, employee relations, policy/procedure interpretation and application, recruitment and selection, employee/manager development, succession planning, and organizational design and development.
- Counsel supervisory/management teams regarding individual performance assessments. Assist in the development of performance improvement programs/recognition programs to support the performance objective.
- Work with managers/supervisors in the development and delivery of Performance Improvement Plans for individual associates. Review performance appraisal process and individual reviews for consistent content and tone.
- Assist in aligning client groups to support the company vision in line with company culture and practices.
- Analyze headcount requirements and turnover data to ensure the attainment of productivity, goals and retention levels
- BA or BS in Human Resources Business Administration, Psychology, Communications or Organization Development, MBA preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 1 year of human resources experience is required.