Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Test Facility Assistant will serve as the first point of contact for guests entering the Titleist Performance Institute. Manage the administration of a variety of tasks for the club fitting, testing and maintenance operations.
- Greet, welcome, and check-in consumers, testers, and guests as they arrive at the facility. Answer and route incoming telephone calls.
- Assist with the set-up and tear down of fitting tools to prepare for consumer fitting appointments.
- Administer purchasing functions such as vendor sourcing and information gathering, create purchase orders, receipts, and check requests.
- Special event support such as planning transportation, meals, and supplies.
- Administrative duties such as maintain adequate office and consumer supplies for the facility.
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a client facing role with customer service or administrative related duties.
- Ability to lift sample-filled golf bags and associated other equipment (30 lbs) multiple times/day
- Must have a strong level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technology to make administrative tasks and service more efficient.
- Proven advance skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience working with an ERP system preferred.