Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Senior Network Administrator is responsible for the design and planning of the Global Network LAN and WAN infrastructure. This role will oversee the operation of Local Area and Wide Area Networks to ensure optimal performance. He/she will coordinate local and remote network hardware installations and operations.
- Provide technical expertise in the architecture, planning, design, and operation of the global, data and voice communication systems. Including Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), wireless and voice networks.
- Implements, configures, troubleshoots, analyzes and supports the global network. Responsible for maintaining network stability, performance and reliability.
- Communicate relevant network control activities with IS management and non IS management who are affected by the performance of the network.
- Repair, and replace faulty network communications equipment located in all corporate locations. This includes wiring closets, datacenter communications racks, MDF, IDF, PBX, and wireless access points
- Maintains network equipment inventories and develops appropriate network documentation.
- Provides technical support to disaster recovery operations.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or BA in Computer Science or related Major required. Recommended Certifications: Cisco CCNP, CCIE
- 5+ years professional networking design and support experience.
- Proven experience configuring and supporting both LAN and WAN environments.
- Experience with routing protocols including BGP, HSRP, EIGRP, DMVPN, CDP, MPLS, and SMTP. Experience working with cloud hosting providers, such as AWS and/or Azure. Experience with Cisco networking equipment.
- Demonstrated solid project management experience skills