Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs, and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title : Associate Product Manager – Jr. & Women’s Golf Clubs
Location : Carlsbad, CA
Salary range: $73K to $90k plus bonus eligibility
Responsible for defining and implementing short- and long-term product strategies, positioning and product roadmap for the junior and women’s product categories. Leads the strategic business planning and go-to-market processes for Titleist junior golf club product. This role is responsible for translating golfer and market insights into both product and positioning strategies across the globe specific to the junior and women’s market. This role will work cross-functionally with R&D, Operations, Sales and Marketing to ensure successful product launches and consistent global lifecycle support of all Jr. club products. Additionally, this position will support product marketing in the creation of Global and US Regional (including key retail partners) product marketing collateral for the junior market. This role will also lead the fitting messaging specific to the junior and women’s golf market.
- Global product strategy & positioning: Lead the strategy and execution of developing, documenting, and distributing of product roadmaps and positioning for all new Junior products. Identify and leverage key insights needed for new product development. This includes an understanding of emerging golfer habits and practices as well as competitor’s strategies and plans. This role is responsible for translating Jr. and Women’s golfer and market insights into both product and positioning strategies across the globe. This role will work cross-functionally with R&D, Operations, Sales and Marketing to ensure successful Global product launches and consistent global lifecycle support. Additionally, this position will support product marketing in the creation of Global and US Regional (including key retail partners) product marketing collateral.
- Go To Market Planning: Responsible for advising and working with Sales and Marketing (Digital / Social / Merchandising) leaders to develop/execute successful go-to-market plans for Global Jr. product launches; including proactively providing input and creative ideas, authoring product copy / positioning, providing guidelines and ensuring on-strategy execution of sales & marketing/merchandising programs, collateral to support Rep, Trade, Consumer, Team Titleist, Fitting and Trial launch initiatives. Partner with US Sales to lead development of strategic retail partner marketing assets (emails, product page information, key fitting, and trial initiatives).
- Titleist Clubs Product & Fitting Expert: Create and execute partner and golfer education of new products. Present new products in engaging ways to top partners, staffers, media, global teams, and consumers. Partner with the marketing team on ways to best showcase our products to partners and consumers. Assist in the strategy & execution of the digital fitting experience (product selector tools, etc.).
- Global Pricing and Strategic Planning: Play a leading role in establishing the business’ brand building strategies across all channels for the junior and women’s market.
- Target Golfer focus: Lead US research efforts to best understand the influence/try/fit/buy equipment preferences of Jr. and Female dedicated golfers and advise and review research efforts globally to ensure that all regions are focusing their route to market efforts on the target golfer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years product marketing experience in the creation and execution of highly detailed go-to market plans.
- Domestic Travel 10-15%, some International travel.
- Proven ability to engage in a product and lead it to commercial success.
- Strong understanding of golf equipment market; specifically, the junior and women’s product categories. A minimum of 3 years of golf industry is preferred.
- Must possess strong, golf product acumen, business planning, collaboration skills and presentation skills.
Marketing Project & Merchandising Manager / Global Product Marketing Director
To apply :
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.