At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July, 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
The Product Line Manager will collaborate and align with the President and Design Director in the development and implementation of product line strategy to drive growth, profitability, and technical brand merit. This role will be located at our corporate headquarters
- Develop and manage the product timeline and keep the team on schedule.
- Using historical sales data, sales team feedback, and market feedback provide organized information to the Design and Development team to create better performing collections
- Responsible for accurate digital data in Product Line Management system (Centric) and Product Information System including SKUs, product information, technology information, and product descriptions
- Work with the marketing team to ensure they have accurate information for the global catalogue and website.
- Support sales with collection presentation during sales meetings and sell-in meetings
- Create the lineplan by season and ensure that target costing and timing is being met.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to help in the negotiations of costing
- Communicate development processes and timeline related topics to suppliers including supplier allocation information
- Support and inform supply chain and suppliers about collection-specific decisions and internal timeline changes
Additional tasks: (across these general duties)
- Gather data to create Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure progress against goals and objectives in easy to understand graphs and charts
- Under the guidance and approval of the President, define and follow budget for all product design and development division spending
- Select salesman samples in close collaboration with sales and supply chain department
- Collaborate with marketing department in creation of product descriptions, marketing campaigns, stories, hangtags, packaging, sales tools, photography list, tradeshow highlights, etc.
- When requested, attend events such as trade shows, retail events, and sales meetings
- As needed and requested, visit markets, and conduct online research to share ideas, innovations, and developments
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to marketing, supply chain, business administration, and/or economics
- 3+ years of experience in category management as well as sound knowledge of technical fabrics and garments
- Goal-oriented and deadline-driven working style
- A very good sense for apparel market and consumer trends as well as solid business management understanding and analytical skills
- Team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills and proven experience in leading bigger teams
- Motivated, enthusiastic, “can-do” personality with excellent communication skills
- Profound knowledge of MS office programs and Centric PLM systems
At KJUS we feel that working from the office as much as possible increases collaboration, innovation, and productivity while contributing to our strong company culture. Candidates for this role are required to be local to the office and cannot be remote. However, after the first 60 days of employment, they have the option to partake in our hybrid work model if they believe they will thrive by incorporating the flexibility of a mixture of in-office and remote work. Please ask our HR recruiter for more details. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: $65,000-79,000 per year.