Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
To provide leadership and technical oversight for Advanced Engineering electrical controls systems. Specific lead responsibility for specification of electrical control technology hardware and software platforms including PC based, PLC based, vision system, and robotics solutions. Manage and direct electrical controls team with overall system design and implementation responsibility.
- Provide project management, technical guidance, and overall leadership of Advanced Engineering electrical controls engineering, development, and implementation. This is including, but not limited to: establishing technology platforms and standards, estimates development, specification development, project planning and schedule generation, team identification, resource planning and management.
- Lead regular review meetings with relevant stakeholders, establishing and adhering to allocated budget and critical path. Expected presence at on-site and off-site development, debug, qualification, FAT's or other collaboration meetings.
- Design of electrical power and control systems for major new equipment or modifications. Coordinate with designers or self-generate prints for vendor and customer approvals, following Acushnet standards. Inclusion of network connectivity for data collection, sub-system communication and human interfaces. Active participant in design and troubleshooting. Proactively generate concepts and solutions supporting Acushnet business and operational objective.
- Maintain awareness of state-of-the art materials, techniques, and product knowledge to regularly enhance design(s) for future collaborative efforts. Establish and maintain controls technology standardization. Train, mentor and develop others as appropriate.
- 10 years of experience in electrical engineering and / or controls systems design.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience including managing stakeholders preferred.
- Bachelors degree required in Electrical Engineering or applicable area of study. Masters degree (MBA) strongly preferred.