Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Senior Category Demand and Inventory Planner
San Marcos, CA
$73,600 - $91,800
A key Supply Chain role that will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and executing inventory plans, for R&D, Tour and Gallery putters enabling the Scotty Cameron business to meet sales and service objectives for these areas. Responsible for the thorough and timely analysis of all component and putter requirements including the generation, maintenance, and analysis of data to suggest procurement quantities and inventory levels to meet the Sales forecast and DOS (Days of Supply) Strategy. Proactively collaborates with Scotty Cameron Senior Management to achieve these objectives. Works collaboratively across multiple functions to consolidate forecast data into an overall demand plan for the supply chain. Participate in the Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) process for Scotty Cameron Putters, manages inventory targets, and communicates forecast and inventory measurements to management. Develops and executes demand and supply plans for new product introductions.
- Work with management to generate and maintain demand plans for Scotty Cameron Tour Putters to supply the US and Worldwide Tours and the Scotty Cameron Golf Galleries.
- Work with management to generate and maintain demand plans for components and accessories to fulfill Scotty Cameron Custom Shop orders and retail demand in the Scotty Cameron Galleries.
- Analyze high level program forecasts and develop stock finished good Planning Bill of Materials (PBOM) and custom component BOM planning mixes, continually monitor consumption and adjust planned purchase mix to support program needs. Analyze inventory position and recommend optimal procurement requirements in a proactive and disciplined manner to ensure 90%+ availability for all SKU'S. Analysis must be timely, accurate, and proactive. Recommend and execute corrective actions, communicate obsolete/slow-moving inventory to applicable Operations and Sales management staff.
- Analyze supply vs. demand and communicate frequently with cross-functional teams and internal customers (sales, tour, ex-US, leadership, customer service) ability to meet pre-launch requirements and program forecasts throughout the product lifecycle.
- Generate and maintain supply plans to set Days of Supply levels for components based on the demand forecasts.
- Responsible for inventory management of all putter components including regular counts and recommended ordering quantities and intervals to meet Days of Supply levels.
- Work with Purchasing/Inventory Specialist to manage inventory levels and submission of Purchase Orders to maintain Days of Supply Levels of putter components for related areas.
- Manage inventory targets that are approved by management. Prepare reports and communicate inventory measurements to management (safety stock levels, days of supply inventory plan versus targets, etc.). Recommend changes to the supply planned and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Facilitate the development of process and improvements for planning and purchasing. Work with management to evolve and maintain the standard operating procedures for demand and supply planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or a related field is required. CSCP certification is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years minimum experience in supply chain, procurement, planning, or order management is required.
- Must be able to stand and lift 50 lbs.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Strong presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and teambuilding skills.
- Previous Golf experience is preferred.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.