Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Account Representative / Scotty Cameron
San Marcos, CA
SALARY RANGE: $21.00 to $26.00 an hour, Plus Bonus Eligibility
Responsible for customer service regarding putter authentication, restoration and custom shop work as well as participating in all aspects of the putter authentication. - assist CSR Supervisor.
- Associate’s Degree, and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in Customer Service. Golf industry experience is highly preferred.
- Must have a strong level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technology. Intermediate to advance skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), general database programs and the Internet.
- Previous club fitting experience, an in-depth knowledge of the Scotty Cameron product line, an avid golfer with previous experience in golf sales who possesses a Bachelor’s degree will certainly make a highly preferred candidate.
- Must be a team player that exhibits very strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Must be able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Must be able to sit for extended length of time.
- Provide strong phone coverage to assist customers, consumers with valuable information in regards to sending in their Putters for Authentication/Restoration/Custom Shop work.
- Coordinate all aspects of Authentication/Restoration and Custom Shop requests. Must have great phone skills and product knowledge.
- Responsible for receiving putters and updating the system as they arrive. And, notifying the customer immediately of any discrepancies that they see with the Putters or issues with the work requested.
- Responsible for maintaining files, evaluating putters, photographing the product and issuing Letters of Authenticity.
- Facilitate the shipping out of all Putters in a timely matter and managing the payment of the Authentication/Restoration/Custom Shop process.
- Verify credit cards payments are run before putters are shipped out.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.