Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
Acushnet Company is looking for a team player who will assist with configuring and verifying AR, AP, revenue, and cost accounting and reports from the new ERP system.
- Assist with configuring and verifying revenue transaction accounting.
- Validate revenue reports and assist with changes due to unique market needs.
- Assist with configuring and verifying standard costs and cost/inventory transaction accounting. Validate cost/inventory reports.
- Liaise with corporate cost accounting to resolve costing issues and enlist their help with cost rolls.
- Assist with configuring and verifying Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Intercompany transaction accounting.
- Assist with tie-out of reports, data conversions and tests to confirm they are matching data in the system or expected results.
- Set-up allocation journal entries in M3 test general ledger system based on a template.
- Assist with other miscellaneous configuration or administration of project tasks
- Including but not limited to, publishing updated test scripts to test execution library
- Repetitive setup required in foundation tables or mapping tables.
- BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of accounting functions and related internal controls, including revenue, cost, intercompany, accounts receivable, and accounts payable accounting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Auditing skills, with the ability to research and reconcile differences.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including vlookup and pivot table functions).
- Must be extremely accurate and detail oriented.
- Experience working with an ERP system or working at a company where new ERP systems were being implemented would be desired, but not required.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and to work independently.
- Assist with financial data setup, data conversion and data validation as required.
- Flexible and enthusiastic.