Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
SAP Supply Planning Sr. Analyst will be part of Callaway IT team, and will lead and/or participate in end-to-end supply chain optimization projects, including KPI development and deployment, supply chain modeling and process automation. The incumbent will provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are efficient, cost effective and meet business objectives.
Ideal candidate will have in depth hands-on experience in configuring SAP APO SNP, PPDS and SAP PP modules. This candidate will also have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives domestically and internationally.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, configure, and implement SAP’s business process solutions.
- As a member of configuration team: configure solutions to meet the business requirements in SAP APO SNP, PPDS and SAP ECC PP.
- Coordinate with IT, vendors, and business users on project deliverables
- Manage the design, development, and implementation of global business solutions.
- Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Adhere to established standards and best practices to delivery stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
- Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies.
- Update, edit and compile technical documentation including unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks as assigned.
- Manage multiple small projects and production support solutions for multiple business areas.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong skills in SAP S/4, ECC and SAP APO.
- Translate business requirements into functional design and then into technical specifications.
- Intermediate to advanced business process knowledge and ability to provide context to requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as the ability to interact
- with all levels in the organization.
- General knowledge of configuration, development, and cross functional integration.
- Advanced skills in SAP ECC, APO process modeling and implementation and design. Ability to recognize and minimize design dependencies between projects.
- General working knowledge and problem-solving skills related to integrated modules such as SD/MM and all other used application tools. Able to follow recommended business solutions.
- Experience in setting up planning areas and books, authorization concepts etc.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP ECC production planning and execution, SAP APO PPDS, and SNP.
- In depth knowledge of SAP PPDS Heuristics, CTM and SNP Heuristics as a solver
- In depth knowledge of transaction data (Sales Orders, Forecast Consumption, Production Orders, etc.)
- Experience in analyzing supply plans generated by PPDS/CTM/SNP Heuristics and troubleshooting exceptions
- Expertise in any of the following a plus: advanced safety stock planning, Demand Planning, Global Available to Promise (GATP), Supplier network collaboration (SNC) and SAP IBP.
- Hands on experience working on SAP ECC 6.0 and SCM 5.0 and above
- Experience in system integrations including CIF and BW
- General working knowledge of drop ship scenarios, IM, inbound WM and MM and related processes.
- Demonstrate advanced conceptual reasoning skills and discretionary judgment and an understanding of business area policies and processes.
- Solid project management and facilitation skills, including ability to resolve issues and drive consensus. Ability to influence others.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting deadlines. Ability to meet tight deadlines and to prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with researching in OSS and working with SAP.
- General working knowledge of upgrade processes and all aspects of system testing.
- General understanding of latest development tools in SAP, APO/IBP integration, ETL technologies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, logistics or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required
- Courses or certificates in APICS, CPM, CPIM or PMI preferred
- Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology.
- Minimum 5 years SAP APO configuration and full lifecycle implementation experience in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 CTM and 1 PPDS implementation/support experience
- Business background in supply chain planning, procurement, production, or operations is highly desired
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.