Sales Operations Representative - Interim
Carlsbad, California, United States
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Sales Operations Representative is responsible for assisting in all functions of Order Management including customer order entry, order changes, and order inquiries. The incumbent will work directly with Sales, Finance, and Operations to problem solve and/or coordinate internal and external customer needs related to order delivery and availability. The incumbent is responsible for interpreting, reacting, and communicating information related to sales and operations reports. This position will also will work on special projects related to Order Management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for customer order entry, order changes and order inquiry related to key accounts, special programs, close-out, VIP and internal orders. Must be able to enter standard and custom orders ensuring all business rules are followed and carried out.
- Responsible for understanding current sales programs and be able to enforce guidelines or seek approval from appropriate authority on special requests.
- Responsible for maintaining current product availability records and knowledge of current and past product offerings and in addition to providing accurate information on stock status or estimated product delivery.
- Assist with any special project as needed
For Custom and Stock Orders
- Responsible for creating deliveries on orders and coordinating with the distribution center and Production to ensure priority orders or orders with special shipping requests are carried out.
For Logo Orders
- Process customer logo orders and artwork
- Manages all logo orders thorough the approved artwork process
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand priority needs of the company and adjust when necessary or when directed
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and be able to relate to all level of employees
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, policy, procedures, program information, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Callaway Golf’s full product line and its specifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma, College degree or work experience preferred
- Computer experience required / Excel / Word experience preferred
- SAP experience helpful
- Customer Service experience / background preferred
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.