Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Product Line Coordinator’s primary role is to provide product and market intelligence to Ogio with the clear objective of increasing market share. The Product Line Lead will contribute to defining product, pricing, positioning, and promotion strategies. This role must be an analytical thinker, possess a strong business acumen, able to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences, rationalize data and provide practical recommendations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages Product Lifecycle Calendar
- Tracks Key Account feedback, Regional Product Assortments and Forecast
- Provides competitive analysis including analyzing data, market trends, identifies market opportunities, advises on pricing and promotional decisions, and provides recommendations and guidance.
- Act as business advocate responsible for interpreting market trends, generating customer feedback, identifying growth opportunities, idea generation and communication back to the organization.
- Identifies target markets and market penetration strategies.
- Contributes to product strategy including product diversification, features and options; Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Act as Customer Advocate and Voice Of The Customer; Understand the aspects of a customer’s business which applies to our product offerings by capturing and articulating market problems and translating them into market requirements for product design, performance needs, features and options.
- Leads the creation and development of new products, performing ongoing market research, tracking customer satisfaction, participating in the product decision making process, and measuring product success.
- Manage product introduction and market exploitation.
- Discern and generate business cases for product extensions and product enhancements.
- Aware of customer needs, competitors’ product offerings, customer’s buying preferences, and competitive advantage/disadvantage.
- Plans and attends trade-shows and events for the specific markets.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Professional written, verbal, and presentation skills (attentive listener, articulate speaker).
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Must have excellent project management, presentation and customer skills.
- Solid business acumen and ability to use statistics to compile, analyze and recognize trends and test for significance.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and communicating business strategy.
- Create and utilize requirements, specification documents and business plans to help guide launch plans for our products.
- Ability to be innovative in meeting overall goals of the product line.
- Ability to manage several projects.
- Provides leadership and motivation without formal authority.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within Soft Goods commercialization and or merchandising.
Callaway Golf is an equal employment opportunity employer.