This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Facilitates and ensures successful commercialization of new products within assigned business categories. Coordinates with Program Management, Sourcing Operations, Engineering and Master Data functions to ensure timely completion of all tasks required to support new product launches. Acts as global liaison to coordinate creation of master data. Creates and manages product and process templates. Key emphasis on supporting Product Development Core Team deliverables, to include effective communication with global stakeholders regarding new product and commercialization status.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Commercialization and product development projects
- Assists Program Managers/Directors in development and improvement of product commercialization processes.
- Supports cross-functional team meetings and maintains detailed documentation, in Program Central and PLD as needed, in support of new product development. Key project is collection, maintenance, and communication of global commercial requirements, and tracking timely completion of part number creation
- Creates open and clear communication channels between internal and external customers and facilitates interaction through cross-functional teams.
- Acts as liaison between all internal departments to resolve issues relating to the commercialization of programs.
- Monitors status of key deliverables to ensure they meet project schedule deadlines. Involves appropriate management when necessary to ensure necessary resources are available to achieve target dates.
- Works with stakeholders to resolve unexpected events as necessary, while ensuring successful deliverable dates occur as scheduled. May prepare revised timelines for review and approval through Program Manager/Director, and entire stakeholder group.
- Manages time and resources effectively. Follows up and resolves constraints.
- Detailed management of commercialization processes and provides expert guidance on how to successfully execute such processes
- Extremely organized, excellent attention to detail and impeccable record keeping skills are critical to this role
- Able to think and act independently and use creative problem-solving skills with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and break down larger objectives into a work plan
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Strong personal, oral and written communication skills, ability to interface with all levels of the organization to achieve assigned objectives in a cross-functional team-based environment
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications, mainly Excel, and all relevant internal company systems (SAP, SharePoint, Product Database platforms, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS strongly preferred. Equivalent relevant experience may substitute.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant project team-based work experience.
- Formal project management education and experience strongly preferred.
- Product commercialization experience in consumer products industries and golf knowledge preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer