Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Are you a passionate, articulate communicator with a growth mindset? Are you looking to serve as a communications business partner to innovate the internal communications function? Acushnet Company is looking for a Senior Manager, Internal Communications to project our voice and values. Working closely with the VP, Talent & Culture you will be responsible for developing and leading Acushnet’s internal communications strategy, with a focus on connecting communications to Acushnet’s business strategy, vision, values, and culture.
- Serve as a proactive internal communications strategist
- Develop and execute internal communications plans and programs with a key focus on the organization's strategic priorities and business goals.
- Oversee various internal communications procedures and processes including digital communications strategy for Intranet, email distribution lists, and other internal communications processes
- Oversee the creation and production of targeted internal communications, events, and program materials. Craft key communications and talking points.
- Encourage and support the use of gender-neutral language in all publications. Support elevation of the internal Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging messaging
- Engage and consult with internal clients at all levels of the organization on appropriate communications tactics and programs.
- Create, implement, and monitor metrics to measure the effectiveness of communications and engagement initiatives and to develop action plans and objectives to continuously improve.
- Lead internal communication innovation to increase associate communication effectiveness.
- Develop and lead associate communications strategies that are effective and easy-to-use and understood by associates.
- Stay current on employee communications best practices and use survey results and senior management feedback to fine-tune current channels and develop new ones that add value.
- Identify opportunities to be externally acknowledged as a “Best Place to Work”
- Provide communications counsel and advice to business partners, as needed, on key company initiatives.
- Collaborate with colleagues (especially External Communications) on key initiatives.
- Develop and execute communications plans on large scale special projects or other initiatives.
- Serve as a member of the crisis communication team and helps address internal associate communications for related events.
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a PR/communications function is required.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Team player, able to lead and work collaboratively at all levels and build partnerships with cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess confidence and ability as a public relations counselor to all levels of management.
- Excellent organizational, planning, influence, communication, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be articulate, sensitive to confidential information and have a high degree of integrity.
- Energetic self-starter.
- Must be persuasive and diplomatic in presenting ideas and managing their implementation.
- Ability to think quickly and analyze complex communication issues. Detail oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Strategic communications practitioner and hands-on contributor.
- Must be able to develop effective internal communications strategies and implement successful tactics to drive success among team.
- Must have a proven track record of success in developing and measuring communications strategies and tactics in support of business goals.
- Proven track record of success in developing creative associate communication campaigns.
- Experience in successfully managing crisis communications