National Accounts Representative
Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The National Account Representative acts as an internal liaison for assigned, high volume National Accounts. As the primary contact for these accounts, this individual relies on their attention to detail and analytical skills to execute on our contractual obligations for each account, ensuring superior service levels and mitigating any financial and/or operational risk of non-compliance.
- Administer order management and replenishment processing of golf balls, gloves and accessories for our strategic key partners.
- Process purchase orders and coordinate order entry while following routing guidelines as outlined by our largest partners.
- Set up SKUs, manage ship dates and facilitate product availability communications.
- Work with distribution to determine product needs, ensure shipping requirements are met, and resolve any issues.
- Work with Credit Department and Distribution Operations on dispute resolution and charge back minimization.
- Investigate statement/billing issues as presented by the Credit Dept including defective returns and work with assigned accounts to resolve in a timely manner.
- Communicate on a regular basis with buying staff at each of the National Accounts in order in an effort to head off issues or problems with the order maintenance process.
- Operate efficiently within each Account's proprietary retail system, abide by their guidelines, and follow order management procedures.
- Ensure accounts are updated with current product information and pricing by completing product setup sheets as required by the account base.
- Analyze current processes/procedures & identify/implement ways to improve.
- Investigate vendor compliance charge backs to identify the cause.
- Work to develop problem resolutions and coordinate with appropriate departments to avoid repeat issues.
- BS Degree preferred, HS Diploma required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer service related to golf industry preferred, or equivalent experience in customer service working with national accounts and large merchants.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, EDI and Metaviewer.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key partners.
- Analytical thinking. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.