Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs, and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title : Titleist Fitting Professional
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Salary range: $62,100 - $77,500
Provide tour-caliber club fitting experiences to golfers and drive custom club sales within specified market.
- Provide tour-level club fitting experiences for dedicated golfers at direct account locations using Titleist fitting methods, tools, and launch monitors. Annual minimum event target is 150 with $600k+ in Wholesale Custom Club Orders.
- Oversees Fitting Event logistics for assigned territory. This includes but is not limited to; coordinating with account /venue planning for both resources and equipment, scheduling, making pre-event calls/ contact and ensuring SureFit Hub Pro is used for all events.
- Partners closely with Regional Fitting Leader, Regional Sales Director, local Titleist Sales Representative and Titleist Partner(s) to select, develop and communicate a venue as Titleist ‘Home Base’ for club fittings, in that region. Ensures that venue consistently meets our standards of excellence and offers a consistent fitting schedule in order to maximize available fitting times for the region and to effectively promote fitting availability.
- Ensures adherence to a regional Budget of averaging $4,000 in wholesale per event and assists in the development of that budget with Regional Fitting Leader.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of full-time club fitting experience in a superior customer service environment.
- Ability to lift sample-filled golf bags and associated other equipment (30 lbs.) multiple times/day.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day) outside year-round.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25 overnights per year.
- Must be a skilled communicator able to translate complex product/fitting information and present this information in ways that are easy to understand and utilize.
- Must have an intermediate to advanced level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office, general database programs, the internet, fitting and launch monitors, preferably TrackMan.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.