Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Custom Product Enablement Analyst will build, curate, and drive feature enhancements to Titleist Gear custom product mix, enabling a simple and accurate custom product ordering process for internal and external customers.
- Evolve visualization capabilities for Custom Gear products; collaborate with custom operations team and product developers to identify opportunities to enable and improve new customization configurations for new and existing products and new product groups. Ensuring the visualization is representative of the planned execution from a customization standpoint. Define the rule sets and configuration requirements to support custom organization business need.
- Manage product additions including color-variant adds as well as the end-of-life process for custom product across custom software platforms. Matrix needed to be managed in CPQ system.
- Ensure all metadata, (Logos, artwork, thread colors etc) content & integrations are accurate and configured effectively to support order capture across all platforms to all customers
- Effectively communicate with a mix of product developers, product managers, and third-party digital asset team to drive a clear and concise content management process, enabling timely product launch for all Titleist Custom gear products
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a Business Systems Analyst Role with cross-functional experience collaborating with customer services, project management teams, as well as experience related to customization / personalization of consumer goods (golf preferred).
- Practical experience and understanding of best practices within order fulfillment, technical support and customer services processes. Custom graphics & visualization platform experience preferred.
- Experience with data analytics incl. reporting, Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables preferred