This job is archived
Jack Wolfskin, a global eco-performance apparel, footwear and equipment brand, was founded in 1981 on the tenants of product sustainability, performance and quality. The company is now one of the major suppliers of outdoor products across the world with a versatile portfolio of smartly- and sustainably-engineered technologies, including its popular Texapore group of materials. Jack Wolfskin is headquartered in Idstein, Germany, and is expanding to North America with an office opening in Park City, Utah.
The Associate Sales Coordinator is the key support for the Jack Wolfskin North America sales team. This individual plays an integral role as the sample coordinator and sales tool resource. They are responsible for providing 360 support for the sales team.
.ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate seasonal sample orders and track sample shipments to internal sales team, external reps.
- Receive, unpack and organize showroom and Park City office samples.
- Organize samples for presentations or pack for offsite meetings.
- Send and receive sample requests for trade shows and to reps and customers, as needed.
- Maintain organized sample sets in showroom and office and update seasonally or as needed.
- Edit seasonal workbooks
- Create product assortment sheets and presentations as needed (PDF, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Maintain digital files of workbooks, assortments, and product info for reps, dealers, and sales management to conduct business.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency/cost saving initiatives.
- Other projects or requests as needed.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Problem-solving ability, resourceful, organized, and efficient.
- Knowledgeable in Outdoor/Sport brands, apparel, or similar product is helpful.
- Utilize efficiencies in multi-tasking and switching tasks quickly.
- Ability to analyze data such on-hand/allocated/shipped reports, shipping/delivery schedules, and bulk shipping vs. replenishment order designation and plan.
- Analytical, detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint.
- Flexible workspace arrangement, hybrid model with 1-2 days/week remote.
- Works in a typical office environment with heavy phone and email volume
- Travel may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferred 1 years related customer service/sales support experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jack Wolfskin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.