Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Support the Titleist Brand Team on the management and execution of internal and external marketing events.
The Marketing Events Specialist will partner with Team Titleist Manager and marketing teams to develop strategic event opportunities in support of overarching golfer connection initiatives.
- Serve as a key team member in creating best-in-class experiences with an eye toward constantly uncovering new ways to enhance and elevate all events.
- Assist teams with conceptualizing event themes and unique ideas to ensure best-in-class experiences. Serve as a primary contact for the brand and manage day-to-day execution of Titleist golf events.
- Work closely with key partners, both internal and external, and oversee all event planning and logistics activities.
- Support Team Titleist manager and marketing teams with all event marketing activities including asset creation, marketing communications, e-mail invitation list development, registration, product ordering, host site facilitation, scheduling and guest communication.
- Identify, conceptualize and manage all aspects of product procurement and product fulfillment in support of all digital and physical event participation.
- Work with Communications and Marketing teams in development and delivery of brand assets for various industry events. Maintain files for all graphics and video content needed.
- Manage post-event survey communications and develop post-event evaluation and recommendations.
- Manage monthly budget process (business planning, mid-month forecasting and month end actuals) for expenses associated with all events, including product orders, facility expenses, asset production costs and travel.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Communications, Public Relations or Hospitality Management or related field is preferred.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in event planning or event coordination in a corporate environment. Track record of managing creative, successful events.
- Some travel required.
- Golf knowledge strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, multitask and exhibit organizational skills.
- Experience in project management with a track record of successful events. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Expert time management skills.
- Financial savvy, with the ability to adhere to plan budgets and process invoices.