Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf –Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Account Representative for FootJoy Custom assists customers and FJ sales reps by entering/adjusting customized orders and advising them of order status and product availability.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of sales programs, products and policies relative to the processing of custom orders.
- Ensure that accurate logo specific detail is applied to all orders as well as appropriate logo application fees, terms and discounts.
- Color coordinate logo thread colors to products where necessary and create/maintain logo detail history through entries into database/logo library.
- Monitor progress of new artwork orders and obtain necessary artwork approval through verbal/written communications with customers/sales reps.
- Coordinate special rush requests with other departments to ensure meeting order deadlines.
- Analyze current processes/procedures and identify/implement ways to improve.
- Assist in training of new members of the CS Department.
- Recognize trends and call attention to unusual activity encountered.
- AS or BS degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service required.
- Prior customer service experience with an embroidered and/or Embossed product preferred.