We are looking for Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who will ensure execution of Acushnet's quality systems and conformance of both raw materials and products to Acushnet's Quality Standards.
- With suppliers and Acushnet staff, monitor the use of appropriate testing procedures, control to specifications and quality reporting for raw materials and identified operating supplies.
- Analyze performance and trends, making recommendations to drive future improvements.
- Monitor the proper execution of Acushnet Quality Systems to continuously audit and report the process control capability of the manufacturing facilities. This will include sampling plans, testing methods, data collection and reporting.
- Deliver presentations and summary reports of performance.
- Discover and investigate, quality issues and/or process problems making resolution recommendations.
- Assist the R&D Department in defining the requirements for new materials to be introduced in manufacturing.
- Assist Manufacturing in the evaluation of substitute raw materials and identified operating supplies.
- Conduct supplier qualifications and certification programs.
- Develop new or improved specifications and testing procedures for raw materials and products.
- Monitor specifications changes in the Change Notice System and make recommendations to retain specification intent integrity.
- BS in Chemistry (preferred) or Engineering required.
- 7 years’ experience in manufacturing and/or Quality Engineering is required.
- Must be skilled in project management.
- Must be familiar with QA methods related to raw materials and process analysis.
- Desired Certifications: ASQ certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP), Quality Engineer (CQE) or Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP). Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality systems preferred.
- Overnight travel both domestic and international will be required occasionally
- Must become familiar with Acushnet Company Safety Policies and Practices. Must be familiar with Acushnet Company Hazardous Waste Compliance Policies and Practices.