Contract - Talent Acquisition Coordinator (12 Months)
Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States
12 Months Contract
We are looking for a fun, energetic person to join our team. You must thrive in an environment where you are juggling multiple priorities and processes while supporting several Recruiters who have different work styles. You will be self-aware, have a sense of urgency and use sound judgment to proactively find solutions in order to provide superior candidate and customer experiences.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports full cycle recruiting for all exempt, hourly and seasonal team members in all locations. In this role, you will support the Talent Acquisition team in sourcing, interviewing and recruiting steps and efforts to fill key positions in a timely and cost-effective manner. You must be a highly organized and process focused HR professional with a continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated experience collaborating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
Take initiative and "own " role to ensure a positive and successful candidate and new hire experience including:
- Organize interviews by obtaining information from interview team, candidate and talent acquisition team to ensure a seamless interview event
- Manage multiple calendars; schedule interview times and provide all documentation (resume and agenda)
- Set up time for team debriefs to discuss candidates, disposition and move candidate through proper stages in the ATS system
- As Brand Ambassador, provide superior experience for candidates with compassion and a sense of urgency pre-/during/ post- interview
- Act as primary host for onsite interviews and visits reviewing company culture/benefits, managing logistics
- Maintain Acushnet Company presence in local community, social media channels and utilize the social media to compliment the Company's recruiting efforts while focusing on enhancing the Company's reputation as an employer of choice
- Attending necessary job fairs; document outcome of the job fairs and return on investment
- Support company-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and communications
Offer / Onboarding
- Create offer letters, edit and send with new hire paperwork; Administer post-offer paperwork.
- Conduct background check/drug screen for new hire.
- Work with HR Business Partner and Hiring Manager to hire them in the ORACLE system
- Communicate with new hire; Send personalized first day communication and information emails to new hires to help get prepared for Day One; Help build out onboarding for employees first two/three weeks
- Submit tickets to get necessary computer, phones, etc.
- Develop, implement, and document procedures for Talent Acquisition.
- Update playbook and work with team on workflows
- Processing all vendor invoices including background checks, recruitment and relocation invoices
- Responsible for updating Weekly requisition report
- Project Manager for Annual AAP reporting
- Run reports to analyze recruitment related data
- Record all recruitment and hiring activity in Applicant Tracking System for information retention and reports
- Ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field is required
- 2-4 years recruiting experience in full cycle recruiting support required
- Passion to provide excellent customer service to hiring managers and vendors and provide applicants with a positive experience at every stage of the hiring recruited.
- Work with business lines, HR Business Partners and Compensation team to prepare offers.
- Create and post requisitions.
- Keen self-awareness. Ability to develop and cultivate effective working relationships with all levels of staff, Hiring Managers, and outside vendors (i.e. Search Firms, and temporary agencies)
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (i.e., ORC) highly preferred
- Strong critical thinking capabilities; ability to perform complex analysis and identify trends
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong initiative and good judgment skills.
- Must be resourceful.
- Agility. Ability to foresee and manage project risks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately.