Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The social media coordinator will help manage and grow the Titleist community across our social networks.
- Assist with the planning, creation and execution of brand and category content for the Titleist social channels. Write social media copy and provide community management in the Brand voice.
- Foster engagement and provide community management of overall fan base, brand ambassadors and industry influencers.
- Provide live event social media coverage, interact with tour players and provide content during key events throughout the year.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, evaluate new opportunities and research best ways to increase social KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience writing for and growing social media channels within the sports industry or for a major brand.
- Prior golf industry experience is preferred.
- Experience driving engagement and brand experience in range of social media, including experience with major social platforms in a professional capacity.
- Strong golf game and golf equipment knowledge required.
- Golf playing experience is preferred.
- Ability to create engaging content for social platforms and blogs based on brand and category guidelines
- Understanding of paid social media that generates a positive ROI
- Skilled at using social media content management platforms
- Excellent communication skills and a talented digital copywriter.
- Must be able to understand, talk and write in the Golf Industry Insider, Voice
- Direct golf experience, thorough insider and industry golf knowledge and golf equipment knowledge is required
- Experience using analytics tools to report on social media performance and how these relate to broader business goals
- Always testing what works best for our golfer community while staying current on all social platform tools and technology
- Strong project management, planning, communication and time management skills in a marketing role
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the year
- Ability to provide always on social content or messaging during key golf events and tournaments including on weekends
- Understanding of SEO best practices and how it’s impacted by social content and linking strategies
- Experience designing brand elements, videography, and photography