Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
The Senior Manager of CRM and Loyalty, in partnership with brand digital, leads and guided by brand strategy, will develop, and execute a global CRM roadmap for the enablement of new tools and tactics while educating and influencing global digital teams on best practice adoption. The role covers all the brands in the Acushnet portfolio and will be responsible for developing the appropriate multi-channel programs with our brands partners to drive best-in-class consumer experiences, actionable customer insights, revenue growth and loyalty.
- You will partner with our central and international teams to develop and execute a comprehensive CRM roadmap to build & deepen relationships with our consumers and drive customer lifetime value.
- Solicit input from marketing leads to define and execute the CRM capabilities roadmap to deliver elevated site experience & journeys that support brand objectives.
- The framework will solve for all brands and regions and span across all channels (B2C, B2B, B2B2C) to enable centrally developed tools and programs that meet the needs of individual markets and categories.
- Be the lead point of contact and maximize the investment with our current CRM partner (Emarsys) and other critical platforms, playing a leadership role in owning the data in these systems and enhancing/optimizing our data footprint.
- Consistently monitor industry trends and best practices for opportunities while evaluating current and future state tools and partner ecosystems.
- Advocate for customer-centricity across the organization, acting as a resident expert and authority on CRM trends, tools and tactics.
- Understand the competitive landscape and best practices and adjust plans and operational activities accordingly.
- This role is highly cross-functional and will partner with analytics, product management, technology and marketing to create and execute these customer journeys and programs.
- With brand partners, develop strategy and business cases for program benefits and new initiatives that drive customer engagement and achieve business objectives.
- Advocate for resources and budgets to support the execution of the CRM roadmap.
- Partner with international digital teams to define CRM objectives and measurement framework, local requirements, both legal and functional to meet business objectives.
- Develop a customer experience feedback and CRM measurement framework in partnership with analytics and marketing leaders.
- In partnership with the legal team ensure compliance to the evolving customer privacy and data controls in each market.
- Partner with the internal security team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital, eCommerce, Business Administration or related field
- Outstanding project management skills and the ability to prioritize, multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and drive prioritization within a matrixed, cross-functional organization with experience partnering with global teams Ability to shift between involvement in long-term and strategic priorities, and at the same time have the willingness to roll up the sleeves to solve immediate problems with a focus on platform connectivity and data mapping.
- Familiarity with marketing and eCommerce technology is critical (e.g. Emarsys, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Customer Data Platforms, predictive modeling applications, Tableau, Domo).
- Sophisticated analytic acumen with the ability to formulate and communicate logical, data-driven business insights, drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
- Prior experience in campaign management/deployment and segmentation, building In-platform customer journeys and triggered programs, customer lifetime value modeling, managing data hygiene in ESPs and Customer Engagement Platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, etc) for Email and Push (SMS and In-app messaging would be added bonuses)
- Prior experience navigating customer data