Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Senior Marketing Manager leads the development and execution of the dedicated golfer engagement plan for Titleist Gear products in support of the Titleist Gear Mission. Key objectives include alignment with Product Marketing and Global Markets to deliver on key strategies and execute annual initiatives through collaboration, guidance and support by the Brand Digital, Sales (Field/National/B2B, B2B2C, D2C) and Agency teams.
- Global Engagement Management: -Research, propose and align market support for annual engagement plans and assets targeting dedicated golfers for seasonal strategic product franchises, key inline and special editions products across the categories of Gear. -Drive against Gear Engagement Go-to-Market Milestones that deliver timely assets for global markets that also meet the brand guidelines and strategic goals for wholesale, B2B and DTC channels. -Lead key creative agency scope of work and oversee bi-annual product / engagement assets including videos, photo and digital assets and leverage key brand and Pyramid of Influence partners. -Plan and deliver against annual and 3-year budget plans
- USA Market Engagement Execution: -Develop and execute US marketing and merchandising programs and assets for sales to simplify and magnify Gear customer prebookings and customer sell- through in support of revenue and profitability growth targets. -Support and manage key presentations to US key partners across sales teams, accounts, influencers customer service and across the Gear team. -Develop and manage specific programs and activations and sell-through programs for key initiatives, priorities, and retail accounts. -Analyze and track POS performance, applying data to drive decision making and flexibility as necessary
- Mentorship: -Guide and mentor the Gear Marketing Specialist to develop key digital engagement skills across social media. -Agree and execute annual HR development plans. -Communicate key engagement activities across the organization in a directed manner.
- Insights & Measurement: -Author, report, manage, and align Key Performance Indicators for global/regional engagement campaigns
- B2B/ DTC Engagement Support: -Help build out our new engagement execution on developing platforms in ecommerce. -Support and drive sell-in and sell-through initiatives through B2B and Acushnet Pro Shop digital platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital, marketing, advertising or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in brand and/or digital marketing. Proven track record of transforming a strategy and vision into impactful plans in an organization. Expertise at executing marketing plans with excellence.
- Compelling interpersonal skills to collaborate and influence effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to seamlessly adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills including to senior team members and external partners.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Ability to build strong and positive relationships across the organization.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Possess Global to Local Consumer Insights with solution driven mindset.
- Experience working with B2B and B2B2C platforms a plus. Golf and golf equipment knowledge is preferred.