Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Product Manager for Footjoy’s Woman’s Apparel is responsible for the global product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and working closely with design, sales, marketing and DTC to ensure the business plan is met. The Product Manager’s job includes ensuring that the product supports the Acushnet Company’s overall strategy and goals. He/she will assist in the development of FJ Apparel Socks & Accessories. This associate will also manage and execute the SKU set up in the PLC Database.
- Lead the product development of FJ apparel, mainly focused on women’s apparel, by researching materials, style trends, product trends and designs.
- Assist in the management of new product category development and line architecture of FJ Sock Category.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the product direction, style mix, and SKU count is optimized to grow sales and profitability.
- Travel globally to various markets for sales meetings and market visits.
- Work closely with product teams internationally to aid in sales meeting presentations and FJ Apparel communication.
- Responsible for the accurate communication for item setup including names, descriptions, size profiles, availability dates and pricing.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing product samples.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
- Significant knowledge of the game of golf
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a product management capacity for an apparel/product company