Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs, and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title: Tour Club Assembly Technician
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Salary range: $21.38 - $26.50 plus bonus eligibility
To perform all types of golf club operations: Assembly, loft and lie, cut and buff, gripping, initial prep and pack out of clubs while being able to follow detailed instructions ensuring 100% continuity on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in club building or 4 years related golf club assembly experience required.
- Must have a strong attention to detail. Basic computer skills strongly preferred.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. Constantly working around heavy grinding and sandblasting equipment.
- Must have a TEAM first attitude and willingness to work effectively with others.
- Perform advanced club operations in assembly, loft and lie, cutting, buffing, and gripping to club specifications along with having the ability to change to updated processes that will ensure the continued growth of Worldwide Tour Staff Player club usage.
- Perform any and all required operations to ensure zero tolerance club specifications including visual inspection, machine testing and measuring with a micrometer and other precision instruments.
- Stamp wedges to exact order specifications for WW Tour Orders.
- Ability to perform all other related duties within the Tour Club area including, but not limited to, inventory cycle counts, daily departmental cleaning before the end of daily shifts and other activities that may arise.
Supervisor I, Tour Manufacturing
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.