Content Creator | Titleist Golf Balls
Fairhaven Headquarters/Onsite Hybrid model
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Craft, create, and produce digital video and multimedia stories about the #1 Ball in Golf. Identify and showcase the unique people, processes, and products that add up to the #1 position in the industry and create sustainable leadership. We are looking for a golfer who will create videos and motion graphics with a digital first mindset that fits today’s media landscape to connect with golfers worldwide.
- Create content inspired by the world surrounding the #1 Ball in Golf. This includes the people (Tour Players, R&D, Operations, PGA Professionals), the processes (core molding, aerodynamics design, quality inspection) and the products (Pro V1, Pro V1x, AVX etc). Content is designed to suit the Titleist media channels such as Titleist.com, social media and digital video platforms.
- Partner with the digital and social media teams to understand how golfers engage with and enjoy golf content, so that we may produce more content showcasing our people, processes, and products.
- Support the golf ball marketing team route to market process by completing work required for annual product launches and initiatives. Inclusive of media management, library coordination, and cataloging of existing and ongoing content capture activities.
- Support Global markets localizing certain assets on their behalf. Work with Creative Manager to maintain brand standards and guidelines to ensure consistency in quality, look, feel and tonality for all Titleist creative
- B.S. or B.A. in Media, Video Production and Motion Graphics, Communications, Advertising, or Marketing required. Other related BS degree providing knowledge / skill in videography will be considered.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in content creation (video, motion graphics and photo).
- Visual storytelling through cinematography, non-linear editing, sound design and motion graphics.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) and DaVinci Resolve.
- Proven experience in all forms of creative (video, digital), with the ability to deliver final product on time at the highest quality.
- A passion for golf is required.
- Candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication, and self-initiative.
- Travel required. Ability to transport, set-up, use and break down video production equipment.
- An understanding of visual design, video compression, managing digital assets, Microsoft Office and Mac platform.