Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Digital Experience Analyst will help lead the B2B digital initiatives within the Acushnet Company as part of a Global Digital Commerce Center of Excellence. In partnership with brand owners and functionals, develop best-in-class platform capabilities for our b2b and B2B2C sites and solutions across brands and regions.
CONSUMER EXPERIENCE JOURNEY AND DESIGN
- Strong CX focus to champion discussions around best in class website design, user interaction and consumer journey flow.
- Drive consensuses for priorities across brands, regions, and fuse with eCommerce best practices and CX trends / tools.
- Responsible for detailing out business requirements for the B2B platform and review with brands teams then brief into IT demand.
BUSINESS REQUIREMENT DEVELOPMENT
- Deliver all business requirements to IT / SI partners and coordinate implementation including communication between IT and the brand teams on progress and status.
PLATORM TESTING USER EXPERIENCE
- Drive testing for new requirements or changes and assist brand teams with executing UAT and signoff on original requirements.
- Work with brand teams to build any updated training or business process updates associated with the changes.
COMMUNICATION AND OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Partner with Customer Service, to triage reported customer issues and identify the root cause. Report on platform usage metrics and operations.
- Communicate and align the product release process including any internal touch points with Sales, Marketing, legal, Finance, IT or other shared service functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong UX experience with customer journeys, website usability / design and background in B2B/ B2C processes, technical and business acumen
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B or B2C eCommerce with global markets in a multi-brand environment preferred
- Proven ability to partner with peers
- Good facilitation skills and experience in organization and coordinating workshops and meetings
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with projects and end to end consumer platform testing
- 10% travel
- Hybrid work model