Acushnet Company (NYSE: GOLF), a $1.6 billion company comprised of the Titleist and FootJoy golf brands, is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products.
The history of the Acushnet Company is tightly woven into the fabric of golf. From the start, we’ve been committed to enriching the experience of dedicated golfers through superior product performance, technological innovation, unmatched quality and exceptional service.
We are more than a collection of leading golf brands and products. We are a team united in our passion for the game. We are bridge builders who embrace our responsibility to leave our brands, businesses, communities and the game of golf in a better position than when we started.
Together we live by the credo, “Autograph your work with excellence.” We earn our position as unrivaled leaders in every category in which we compete, striving for excellence in all that we do
– from the performance and consistency of our products, to our engagement with golfers and trade partners, to our commitment to creating a workplace built on diversity, inclusion, belonging and respect.
The Graphics Technician Intern will be trained in the current process of editing customer provided artwork before being sent to production. After meeting the initial objective, the student will be tasked with creating and testing actions in Adobe Illustrator to automate certain aspects of the current proof process. The student will be responsible for presenting solutions and aiding in implementation of actions department wide.
- A desire to learn the key practices related to successful operation of an apparel or Golf Ball production facility, ability to see process improvements, critical thinking, hands-on work projects and working collaboratively
- An eagerness to learn, and natural curiosity
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment with high business acumen
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- New Bedford, MA
- 8:00 am – 5:00pm; Monday – Friday
Expected Experience Outcomes:
- After successful completion of the internship, the student will have the opportunity to present to our Leadership the strategies, executions and lessons learned on their individual projects.