Acushnet Company (NYSE: GOLF), a $1.6 billion company comprised of the Titleist and FootJoy golf brands, is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products.
The history of the Acushnet Company is tightly woven into the fabric of golf. From the start, we’ve been committed to enriching the experience of dedicated golfers through superior product performance, technological innovation, unmatched quality and exceptional service.
We are more than a collection of leading golf brands and products. We are a team united in our passion for the game. We are bridge builders who embrace our responsibility to leave our brands, businesses, communities and the game of golf in a better position than when we started.
Together we live by the credo, “Autograph your work with excellence.” We earn our position as unrivaled leaders in every category in which we compete, striving for excellence in all that we do
– from the performance and consistency of our products, to our engagement with golfers and trade partners, to our commitment to creating a workplace built on diversity, inclusion, belonging and respect.
The Intern will assist the Engineering Department with developing, testing and troubleshooting activities necessary to support manufacturing, while ensuring that products meet customer requirements. Will also assist both the Engineering and Manufacturing Groups by resolving process problems while improving safety, quality, and productivity on assigned programs/processes.
- A desire to learn the key practices related to successful operation of an apparel or Golf Ball production facility, ability to see process improvements, critical thinking, hands-on work projects and working collaboratively
- An eagerness to learn, and natural curiosity
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment with high business acumen
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- North Dartmouth, MA
- 8:00 am – 5:00pm; Monday – Friday
Expected Experience Outcomes:
- After successful completion of the internship, the student will have the opportunity to present to our Leadership the strategies, executions and lessons learned on their individual projects.