At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July 2019, Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative high-performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric, and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist |FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
Perform Embroidery on Apparel
- Perform embroidery on custom orders as requested for apparel and accessories.
- Operate multiple embroidery machines in an efficient manner.
- Ensure all custom embroidery instructions are followed accurately regarding logo placement & thread colors.
- Ensure embroidery meets KJUS company quality standards.
- Maintain a steady workflow of all custom orders to assist in the production schedule.
- Verify all apparel picked, artwork provided, and call outs correspond to custom order prior to production.
- Work frequently with and have a good eye for Isacord, Robison-Anton & Madeira threads as well as Pantone & other color ink systems.
- Perform sew outs, trimming and quality checks of embroidered logos.
- Assist in the packaging and shipping of completed orders.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- A minimum experience of 2+ years working in the embroidery and custom decoration industry.
- Industrial embroidery machine experience required. Candidates who have worked with Barudan embroidery will be considered first.
- Applicant must have knowledge with embroidery and vector files as well as previous experience with file digitization. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office programs. Familiarity with modern communication tools, Mac and PC. Have a passion for sports.
- Applicant must be highly committed, self-motivated, reliable, detailed, organized, optimistic, and energetic with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must work well under tight timeframe and meet project deadlines.
Compensation: $41,600-$45,760 per year (hourly/nonexempt). Relocation assistance is not available for this role.