This job is archived
Private Events Coordinator at The University of Texas Club
At Invited Clubs, formerly ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people, where you belong.
The Private Events Coordinator works directly with the Private Events team. They are responsible for assisting in the selling, planning, and coordinating of all aspects of private events and meeting functions held within the club to support the Private Events team to achieve the annual private event sales plan.
Day to Day:
- Support the Private Events team in selling private functions. This includes meeting with the clients to determine needs, meeting those needs, and exceeding their expectations through detailed communication with both client and support staff from prospecting to execution of the event
- Support the Private Events team with creating marketing materials to promote private events
- Manage private event social media posts
- Become proficient in the use of the catering program called CaterPro
- Distribute daily and weekly reports, ensuring the accuracy of all information
- Ensure all services administered to Club Members and their guests are consistent with the expected level of service
- Assist in greeting members and clients on the day of their events
- Ensure all payments and contracts have been received
- Assists in the sales process as requested by the Private Events team which can include upselling, tastings, day-of coordination
- Prefer a minimum of two (2) years of event experience
- Proven track record of supporting the marketing/prospecting programs to drive event revenues
- Proven ability in communication and a collaborative work environment
- Creative, energetic outgoing personality with organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional appearance maintained by self and all private event personnel
- Sales experience preferably in catering and private event functions
- Must have practical knowledge of food preparation and social customs of etiquette, especially in regards to private events
- Knowledgeable of all proper methods of food and beverage service, systems, controls and costs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
The University of Texas Club is located in the heart of the UT campus and delivering game day excitement year-round. Situated on the 6th and 7th floors on the east side of Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium, The University of Texas Club offers more than 11,480 square feet of dynamic space with Texas-themed decor. Our dedicated staff helps to create the perfect event, from business meetings and corporate seminars to weddings and graduation parties. The UT Club is deeply rooted in Texas traditions, a place where college and community come together to meet, work and connect.
We are Invited, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the company portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our Invited Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter Facebook
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.