- Provide timely and efficient operational assistance on various events and projects
- Provide timely reporting and minute taking, following up with team members as required
- Working with suppliers and contractors to draw up specs and scopes of work
- Collating required health and safety documentation prior to the events
- Provide general event support
- Act as a strong IMG representative onsite at events
- Provide onsite event operational logistic support at golf tournaments.
- Provide practical support for the day to day business
- Conducting market research as and when necessary
- Any other duties that are within scope of the role as required
Required Knowledge & Experience
Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced user in MS Office Software
- Understanding of the Golf Industry is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of diary management
- Previous experience of booking international travel and scheduling meetings in multiple time zones
Skills & Abilities (Personal and Professional)
- Ability to respect confidentiality of relevant information and documentation
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting tasks
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and show initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in a clear and concise manner
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to build long lasting working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to self-direct and motivate, working at times with minimal supervision
- A strong team player that is flexible dependent on business demand
- This is a Permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
- Regular weekend work where you may be required to travel to events in line with the Golf portfolio, including but not limited to, The Open, The Solheim Cup and Women’s Scottish Open, Saudi International, Alfred Dunhill Links Championship and VIP guest programmes.
- Outside of event travel there may be a requirement to travel for meetings and provide additional support as part of the role.
- A need to be available on the phone / email outside of regular office hours
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a steppingstone to the next stage and beyond. Examples of roles that people previously advanced to from the role or the level of this position are coordinator, manager and senior manager. It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company. This is possible because of the vast scope of our company and will be strongly encouraged.
IMG own, operate or commercially represent more than 800 events around the world, including culinary and music festivals, mass participation events, international fashion weeks and leading tournaments and championships in more than a dozen sports.
Golf Events own, manage or consult for more than 20 professional golf tournaments worldwide, across all continents, on all the major golf tours (men and women). The team offer clients / sponsors a complete event solution from conception to the final winning putt, dealing and guiding clients / sponsors through the often challenging landscape within professional golf and creating unique and memorable moments for sponsors, clients, players, media, spectators and television audiences.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.