Providing strong operational support IMG Golf Team
- Manage aspect of events /projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Responsible for delivering and managing certain aspects of events and providing general event support
- Act as a strong IMG representative onsite at events
- Any other duties that are within scope of the role if required
Required Knowledge & Experience
Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced user in MS Office Software, specifically Excel
- Understanding of the Golf Industry is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of diary management
- Previous experience of, or of booking international travel and scheduling meetings in multiple time zones
Skills & Abilities (Personal and Professional)
- Ability to respect confidentiality of relevant information and documentation.
- Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting tasks
- An effective leader with strong people management skills and ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build long lasting working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to self-direct and motivate and work with minimal supervision
- A strong team player that is flexible dependent on business demand
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work calmly under pressure whilst meeting deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
This is a fixed term position until the end of January 2022
Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park
Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Your career at IMG
IMG is highly invested in the career development of its employees. If successful in your role, it should provide you with a stepping stone to the next stage and beyond. Examples of roles that people previously advanced to from the role or the level of this position are Coordinator, Manager and Senior Manager. It is important to note that while most people look at the position of their line manager as the next step, there is significant opportunity for cross-promotion across the many different divisions of the company. This is possible because of the vast scope of our company and will be strongly encouraged.
As a valued employee you will have access to development tools including the Events Leadership Academy and the Events Mentoring scheme to support your career and personal development with IMG.
IMG own, operate or commercially represent more than 800 events around the world, including culinary and music festivals, mass participation events, international fashion weeks and leading tournaments and championships in more than a dozen sports.
Golf Events own, manage or consult for more than 20 professional golf tournaments worldwide, across all continents, on all the major golf tours (men and women). The team offer clients / sponsors a complete event solution from conception to the final winning putt, dealing and guiding clients / sponsors through the often challenging landscape within professional golf and creating unique and memorable moments for sponsors, clients, players, media, spectators and television audiences.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.