The Lodge of Four Seasons in Lake Ozark, MO is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Property Controller. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key responsibilities of the Property Controller:
• Prepares and monitors annual budget, revenue goals and the expenses for General & Administrative areas and for the Facility overall as well as generating various (weekly, monthly, etc.) business volume forecasts and planning accordingly.
• Oversees accounting and administrative controls so as to safeguard the assets of the company by reducing theft as well as internal fraud.
• Establishes and maintain integrated plan of operations consistent with the company’s goals and objectives, both short-term and long-term. Analyzes and revises as required with the approval of the General Manager/Corporate Office.
• Monitors and coordinates company plans of overall objectives, including projection of revenue, cost, net income, cash position, cash management, and capital requirements.
• Provides and submits monthly financial statement, capital expenditure report that identifies actual, budget, variance and over/under based on the plan.
• Maintains, coordinates and reviews with the external auditor the closing of year-end books and records.
• Negotiates and monitors contracts with facility’s vendors.
• Ensures collection and payment of applicable local, state, and federal taxes.
• Implements policies and procedures for the Accounting Department, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Property Accountants.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Master’s degree (MA) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of property management system.