Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon's Corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Accounting Manager-Property Accounting Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Oversees accounting operations in Troon’s Property Accounting group. The Property Accounting group provides accounting oversight services to Troon’s managed clubs. The Accounting Manager is responsible for reviewing financial packages and balance sheet reconciliations, as well as budgets and forecasts. Other responsibilities include supporting the Club operations team with ad hoc requests and financial analyses.
• Supervises property accounting operations in a remote environment for 8-10 clubs.
• Oversees the monthly closing of the properties’ financial statements by reviewing monthly closing package and preliminary statements prepared by Property Accountants.
• Supports annual external audit process where applicable.
• Ensures compliance with financial and operational controls in accordance with Troon’s standard operating procedures.
• Supports the operations teams in the preparation of the annual budgets and periodic forecasting process, and other internal reporting needs including cash flow forecasting
• Identifies and analyzes significant variances from budgeted results and participates in the development of updated annual projections.
• Collaborates with operations team to understand top objectives and establish priorities.
• Conducts internal audit fieldwork and prepares internal audit reports.
• Periodic attendance to finance committee meetings.
• Make visits to managed clubs on a periodic basis.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
• Strong Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office skills required
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be customer focused and output driven
• Auditing, Tax, or other Compliance related experience a plus
• Jonas Club Management a plus
• Previous management experience a plus
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...