Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon Corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Senior Financial Analyst. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Supports the financial analysis and planning (FP&A) function for Troon corporate and its quickly expanding portfolio of assets and management clients.
• Responsible for various components of revenue and expense budget and forecasts across the business, which includes a rapidly expanding portfolio of over 500 clients and several recently acquired entities.
• Works with corporate accounting team during close of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet. Use of ERP system to review and communicate results.
• Assists in the development and maintenance of existing accounting/forecasting systems and tools. This includes report and dashboard creation/upgrades.
• Provides financial analysis support to senior leadership in evaluating company performance and strategy.
• Preparation of monthly Board of Directors presentations including review and communication of monthly results and variances to budget/forecast
• Assists Sr. Vice President and Manager of FP&A in creation and development of tools and templates used to produce analyses.
• Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and 4-6 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
• Accounting degree strongly preferred, CPA a plus.
• Familiarity with Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and P&L statements
• Strong systems capability or interest in learning.
• Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP experience preferred (basic query building)
• Intermediate Excel modeling
• Motivated and proactive self-starter with a sense of urgency and results oriented
• Strong understanding of income statement and balance sheet
• Strong organization skills, positive attitude and professionalism required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, priorities at once
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...