Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon Corporate Office in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Sales and Use Tax Analyst.
• Work with Tax Manager to maintain compliance with all tax authorities and governmental entities. Responsible for preparation and filing of all sales and use tax, property tax, franchise fee, value added, and any other tax or compliance related filings under the direction of the Tax Manager. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the systems that provide essential data for various filings. Assist Tax Manager in preparation and analysis required for income tax reporting, tax return preparation and tax authority inquiries. This includes accessing reports from Dynamics 365 and inputting that data into tax calculation excel and word files and ultimately the applicable tax forms.
• Prepare and file monthly, quarterly and annual sales and use, property, value added and any other tax forms and reports required.
• Respond to federal and state audit requests. Perform tax research, analysis and special projects as assigned.
• Recommend and help implement changes to department processes to standardize procedures and increase tax efficiencies.
• Establish relationships with key internal and external groups, including finance, accounting and operational personnel.
• 4-6 years of experience in sales and use tax, tax compliance and/or tax accounting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; moderate to strong Excel skills preferred.
• Experience in Dynamics 365 and/or tax return software, a plus.
• Knowledge of federal income tax accounting, tax compliance and/or tax research.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, accurately and timely.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...