This job is archived
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting TaylorMade Golf’s operations at the Garrison (GSN) warehouse in Evansville, IN by ensuring accurate reporting and forecasting of inventory and expenses from the facility. As a business partner, the position provides decision makers with relevant data, information while understanding the overall financial impact of the area.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Business partner for Garrison Warehouse operations and logistics:
- Coordinate and prepare Annual Operating Budget and Capital Expenditures Budget.
- Execute monthly closing and forecasting of assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepare and present monthly management reporting providing key analysis and explanation of financial results (labor and overhead).
- Prepare required monthly accounting entries, accruals, and prepaids and relevant reconciliations.
- Work cross functionally and escalating issues as required to provide resolution to business area managers, and controllers.
- Support business case development and execution of initiatives by identifying and quantifying improvement potential, creating business plans and monitoring execution against the defined plan.
- Support and maintain comprehensive documentation policies and procedures as they relate to GSN related transactions.
- Complete weekly cash flow input and variance analysis.
- Participate in Working Capital support and reporting.
- Create and run financial reports and queries from Oracle, BO, MS Excel, DOMO and PBCS.
- Understand key initiatives and priorities of the assigned business areas.
- Prepare required corporate and financial audit schedules.
- Prepare monthly reforecast of expenditures and relevant variance analysis.
- Review and approve invoices for labor and discretionary spend within facility.
- Manage all capital requests and asset procurement. Continuously track capital budget/forecast and depreciation expenses.
- Support and back up procurement function at site
- Review pricing and invoicing to ensure proper charges and find savings
- Enter site AP transactions and reconciliations
- Ensure inventory control functions are being followed, weekly cycle count walk with report out on results
- Support customer service and logo/cresting business areas
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Solid understanding of accounting, budgeting, and variance analysis as well as inventory cycle counts and variance analysis/resolution
- Fluent in English; written and verbal; ability to communicate effectively
- Strong ability to work independently and with multi-functional teams
- Experience with financial systems and software (MS Office, Oracle, BO, PBCS, DOMO)
- Ability to effectively translate data into information to all levels of management
- Must be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative relationship with cross-functional business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with golf, sporting goods manufacturer or similar consumer goods industry is a plus.
- Domestic and international travel to the assembly/production facilities may be required
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions
- Occasional travel to HQ required.
- Ability to work flexible and extended hours as necessary
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.