This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Americas Credit and A/R team seeks accounting/finance students to be a part of the 2021 internship season. No relocation assistance provided for these positions.
Interns will participate in meaningful and value-added project work during our peak season the internship will include working remotely and in our Carlsbad, CA headquarters. Successful candidates will work in one of the following key areas within our team:
- New Accounts
- Send a series of customer collection letters and correspondence
- Participate in the customer credit evaluation process
- Perform data analysis, reporting and maintenance
- Process customer payments
- Provide general support to Americas Credit team and complete special projects as requested
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, able to multi-task
- Must possess high initiative and ability to be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, customers and management
- Familiarity with MS Office software Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of SAP helpful
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours to support the seasonality of the process
- Currently matriculated student with at least 1 full years coursework completed coursework in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration helpful
- Majoring in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
- Callaway Golf is a global company with world-class brands including Callaway, Odyssey and Ogio. Our valued employees are an integral part in utilizing the latest materials, ideas and innovations to make and sell high-performance Callaway Golf clubs, balls, putters, accessories and services. At Callaway, we aggressively challenge the boundaries of technology and continue to revolutionize the golf industry&mdashevery day, year after year with our passion and focus for making and selling great golf products and delivering an exceptional experience to our consumers for 30 years.
- Our internships give you an excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience to complement your academic pursuits.
Callaway Golf is an Equal opportunity Employer.