TaylorMade Golf is a market leader at the top of their game! Our products are enjoyed globally and our brand synonymous with innovation, exceptional athletes, and cutting-edge technology.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join our high performing and ambitious team. Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, the Finance Business Partner will work with our Operations, CF&A, IT and Marketing teams to manage the European cost base, provide expert advice, and drive the business forward.
A snapshot of the day-to-day role:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly reporting of Operations Expenditure, preparing required accounting entries, accruals, and prepayments and communicating results to the Executive team, highlighting areas of risk or opportunity
- Monthly review process of actual v forecast with full commentary and reviews performed with relevant partners throughout the business
- Engagement in business efficiency programs with an aim towards continuous improvement. Monitoring and reducing spend through regular review of cost structures, supplier agreements and assisting in negotiations.
- Preparation and collation of Annual Operating Plan / Budget. Challenging business managers to run their departments efficiently to ensure operational leverage year on year
- Preparation and management of relevant balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring accounting standards are adhered to and met
- Proactive involvement in ad hoc projects - commercial & financial - supporting the business as required
- Liaising with TaylorMade partners throughout Europe and with TaylorMade HQ in Carlsbad, US
What we are seeking…
- Graduate calibre currently studying for a professional CIMA qualification
- Proven experience in FP&A / Business Partnering roles.
- Experience in an FMCG / consumer-led environment (advantageous)
- Business Objects, Oracle Financials experience advantageous
- Strong track record of development and desire to stretch own abilities
- Ability to liaise confidently and assertively with all levels within the business
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills - including strong attention to detail and Excel skills
- Independent and self-sufficient, with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and influence
If you feel you would enjoy working in a fast paced and vibrant company, are studying CIMA and have experience in a similar role, we’d love to hear from you! We offer a hybrid working model, study support, competitive salary, bonus and company benefits including free parking, healthcare, employee discounts, wellbeing contribution, birthday day off and more.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.