This job is archived
We are looking to recruit a conscientious, personable and hard-working individual to join our small Finance team. The Finance department is an integral part of the Club which involves daily interaction with teams across the business. The Club’s friendly and helpful environment means that your induction into the business is smooth and quickly you become a part of the Club’s successful operation.
Here is what we are looking for:
Start Date - June 2022
End Date - Permanent
Salary - £25,000 + generous gratuity payment (payable December)
Hours per week - 40 hours
Shift Pattern - Monday- Friday. (9am – 5.30PM) including a rotated once monthly Saturday half shift (9am- 12.30pm).
Perks and Benefits
30 days holiday, rising to 35 after 5 years, full uniform provided, free onsite meals, free parking, SPA and retail discounts, Staff Party + several surprise staff treats + many more which you can find on our website www.lochlomondrecruitment.com
A driving license is essential, and candidates must be able to get to and from the club using their own transport.
The right to live and work in the UK is essential
Areas of responsibility
Reporting to the Finance Manager
Responsible for the income receivable
- Reconciliations of member account statements
- Collections of member account statements and queries thereon
- Liaison with operational departments with regards to all queries
- Attendance at events meetings to gather information and billing requests
- Daily review of member in house room lists.
- Liaising with departments to ensure correct income stream processes are followed
- Reconciliation of credit card income.
Assisting in monthly accounts preparation:
- Daily cashbook and bank reconciliations
- Month end journal processing
- Recording/categorising charges made to Inter-company accounts
- Preparation of Debtor listing for close of month
- Monitoring stock levels
Other departmental tasks that position may be involved in:
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by Finance Manager
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable however any finance accounting background would be considered.
Personal Qualities and skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and Members
- Methodical and precise
- Ability to take and use initiative
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ‘best for the team/business’ personality – support, challenge, persuade/influence, drive resolution and manage change within a complex environment
- Conscientious in your attitude to work
- Good team worker