Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon Corporate headquarters located in Scottsdale, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Senior Manager, Accounts Payable. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on building and improving processes and system that ensure effective controls, efficiency, and accuracy.
• Oversee full cycle accounts payable for Troon’s shared services and corporate accounts payable functions for Troon’s global organization as well as golf courses in the management portfolio who elect to participate in Troon’s full-service Shared Accounting platform.
• Provide leadership, guidance, and mentoring to accounts payable supervisors and processors who report through this role.
• Develop and lead a documented process to ensure newly acquired subsidiaries are properly integrated into the corporate accounts payable function.
• Develop and lead a documented process to ensure new properties under management are properly integrated into shared services accounts payable function.
• Oversee the development and reporting on metrics that provide insight into error rate, staffing requirements, and efficiencies.
• Evaluate existing processes & systems to make recommendations and provide leadership to execute improvements that will enhance efficiencies, ensure appropriate segregation of duties, and ensure sufficient internal controls.
• Provide support to Controllership and Tax related to various domestic and international accounting projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
• 8+ years’ experience in high volume accounts payable environment with 3+ years of leadership experience.
• Ability to manage competing deadlines and function well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills a must
• Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with database management not required but valued
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience highly desired, but not required
• Experience participating in system enhancements or implementations highly desired
In addition to the traditional benefits, we also offer the following:
• Golf simulator onsite
• Gold discounts
• Relaxed dress code
• Regular Office Hours – closing at 4pm on Fridays
• Summer Office Hours – closing at 2pm on Fridays
• Free Snacks, Soda, Ice Tea
• Corporate Breakfast every Friday
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...