Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon, the world's leading organization in upscale golf management, marketing and development is pleased to announce the position of full-time non-exempt Accounts Payable Specialist. This role will serve as a valuable asset to support the shared services division of the Accounting & Finance operation.
Troon Corporate Office located in Scottsdale, Arizona, is seeking an individual with a hospitality spirit, able to engage and partner with Troon managed properties through shared Accounts Payable services and to strive towards our continued success.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
• Inputs high volume of invoices into Financial System.
• Performs check runs and electronic payments.
• Prepares and distributes bills to facilities.
• Reconciles various accounts.
• Manages vendor inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
• Assists in the annual 1099 processing and audit requests.
• Assists with special projects as necessary.
• Enforces established policies and procedures for accounts payable function.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Specialist:
• Two (2) to three (3) years of prior high volume accounts payable experience required.
• Associates Degree in Accounting preferred.
• Knowledge of accounts payable principles and practices; basic bookkeeping procedures including use/sales tax, 1099 reporting, and general ledger reconciliation.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...