Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Westchester Hills Golf in White Plains, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Staff Accountant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
• Adheres to all Troon Golf accounting standards.
• Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, annual reports such as: Batch Reports, Cash Reports.
• Reviews and processes invoices including updating the general ledger.
• Reviews and processes expense reports.
• Maintains record keeping, filing systems and processes daily mail.
• Assists in the reconciliation of accounts payable, vendor statements, loans and various general ledger accounts as needed.
• Assists with month end close, review and print reports.
• Prepares accounts receivable statements.
• Assists in performing daily revenue audits for revenue generating departments.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Staff Accounant:
• Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of property management system.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...